UK Studios is a part of the new SG Digital group (Scientific Games). At UK Studios, we create, innovate and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Based in Bristol, we provide a broad portfolio of market-leading content to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our company. If you want to work in a growing business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, UK Studios has fantastic career opportunities.
At UK Studios, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of UK Studios, you can expect:
· a performance-focused culture right across the business
· a rewarding environment
· new learning and development opportunities
· diverse and global opportunities
· a people-friendly culture
· a competitive salary package
· dedicated common areas for rest and socialization, and
· competitive benefits.
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
As a member of the development team, the Client Developer will be responsible for programming new interactive HTML 5 games.
The Client Developer will have to manage his own schedule with a view to creating high-quality, stable products and meeting established deadlines. The incumbent will also be in charge of maintaining, updating and fixing bugs in the products he or his team delivered.
The successful candidate will also be called upon to improve the proprietary game engines as new needs arise to further increase product quality or to open new markets.
Program new interactive HTML 5 games with different difficulty levels and for various platforms according to set deadlines.
Maintain the proprietary game engines.
Design and update new tools, features and functionalities to expand game engine possibilities or to optimize their performance.
Integrate additions and animations in customized proprietary game engines.
Work with the integrator to find the best way to integrate game additions at minimal cost for all projects.
Troubleshoot and debug games in light of comments from the clients or quality assurance teams (QA).
Analyze new product requirements and provide technical insights into the work required.
Experience in HTML 5 programming.
Experience in the online gaming industry, or equivalent relevant experience.
Strong knowledge of mobile or web programming languages.
Versed in client-server programming.
Familiarity with hardware/peripheral programming.
Skills in 3D programming (DirectX) and Unity, an asset.
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading igaming operators whilst working with various clients
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.