OpenBet leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
We are looking for a results-oriented IT Administrator to join our global IT team to help take OpenBet to the next level!
- Building, monitoring and maintaining local office network.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience providing technical support.
- Experience using ITSM, issue tracking, and/or asset management tools.
- Experience supporting Ubuntu, Windows and Mac OS.
- ACMT, ACiT, or ACSP certifications.
- Understanding of ITIL guiding principles and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with OpenBet?
Alongside OpenBet’s market leading benefits; dynamic & vibrant working culture and talented team members - we can offer you:
The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow;
Tangible and genuine career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.