Scientific Games Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
SG Digital is looking for an Integration Engineer to join our OPS Application team.
The OPS platform is an advanced and high transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers, payments and game-specific business rules and is widely used by gaming operators around the world.
Based in our Montreal office, you will be responsible for the technical integration part for the OPS system, performing configuration and application deployments to improve and maintain the existing OPS systems. and focusing on getting new customers and third-party providers up and running.
In the team, we support customers globally, mainly in Europe and the US.
- Guide new operators and third-party providers integrating to OPS
- Assist in configurations and upgrades for operators
- Technical support to operators on the OPS product.
- Documentation of the integration projects.
- Strong communication skills with proven experience dealing with customers in a technical role
- Technical know-how on client-server models and working with customer-facing API’s
- Troubleshooting competence
- Experience working with databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!