SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, as well as integrating with the greatest gaming content providers in the market, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story
SG Digital is looking for a bright and motivated individual for the position of Integration Engineer.
You will be driving complex integration projects with the leading game providers and the greatest online casino operators in the industry.
This is a customer-focused role and a large part of your time will be spent working with customers and partners, helping integrate external systems with the SG Digital platform, products and APIs.
The ideal candidate will need to find innovative solutions to challenging integration problems and have the hands-on technical ability to assist our customers design their implementation solution.
- Meet with external customers and/or third-party game providers to determine requirements and define the scope of integration projects
- Lead technical workshops with our customers about integrating into the SG Digital OGS platform.
- Review and understand business requirements for the integration projects
- Be the customer’s main point of contact whilst liaising with internal stakeholders regarding scope of integration projects
- Analysis, testing and troubleshooting of integrated software systems
- Provide 2nd level technical support for integration issues
- Identify areas for process improvement, propose and implement solutions
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to stakeholders
The candidate must-haves:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals
- Ability to establish confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with customers, partners and co-workers
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with systems integration
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Highly motivated, able to work without supervision, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team
It would also be great to see these skills/experience as well:
- Online gaming domain knowledge
- Working experience with distributed systems deployment and maintenance
- Experience with Version Control Systems
- Knowledge of web application development
- Understanding of computer networking
- Experience with technical project management responsibilities
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with SG Digital?:
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.