SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
You will be working on integration projects with the leading sports providers and the greatest online casino operators in the industry.
Role requires helping integrate external systems with the SG Digital platform, products and APIs.
The ideal candidate will need to find innovative solutions to challenging integration problems and have the hands-on technical ability to design and implement solutions.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements
- Configuring and deploying the Sportsbook product up to and including Production systems
- Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems
- Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues
- Contributing ideas for process and automation tooling improvement
The candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals
- Ability to establish confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with customers, partners and co-workers
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, TCL)
- Understanding of Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect)
- Highly motivated, able to work without supervision, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Working experience in systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support)
- Understanding of containers and container provisioning (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Working experience with distributed systems deployment and maintenance
- Experience with Java Servlet containers (Tomcat) and Apache HTTP Server
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
- Working knowledge of computer networks and the Internet protocol suite
- Understanding of object-oriented software design principles, data structures and algorithms (preferred Java)
- Some knowledge of different Java development frameworks: Spring, Log4j, JMS
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices and tools (preferred Jenkins)
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.