SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and Stockholm, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
SG Digital is looking for a motivated, self-starter for the role of Integration Consultant.
You will be driving complex integration projects with leading operators in the Casino and Sports gaming industry.
This is a very customer-focused role and at least 50% of your time will be spent working with customers and partners, helping integrate external systems with the SG Digital products and APIs.
The ideal candidate will need to find innovative solutions to challenging integration problems and have the hands-on technical ability to design and implement solutions.
This role is perfect for a technical analyst or an experienced engineer (developers, support, devops, release and testers) with an interest in contributing to other phases of the development & deployment life cycle.
· Meeting with external customers and/or partners to determine requirements and define the scope of integration projects
· Participating in technical workshops about the SG Digital products and APIs
· Reviewing and understanding business requirements
· Being the main technical point of contact for the liaison with and support of external development teams, testers and internal development teams in the scope of integration projects
· Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems
· Deployment and configuration of SG Digital applications
· Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues
· Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to stakeholders
· Identification of areas for process improvement, solutions proposal and implementation, automation of processes
The candidate must have:
· Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
· Working experience in any part of systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals
· Ability to establish confidence, rapport and foster cooperative relationships with clients, partners and co-workers
· Be highly motivated, eager to learn on the job and willing to work as part of a team
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent experience
The ideal candidate will also have some of the following:
· Knowledge of software development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
· Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST)
· Working experience with distributed systems deployment and maintenance
· Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
· Working knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect)
· Experience with continuous integration practices and tools (preferred Jenkins)
· Experience with test automation and code quality tools (Selenium, SonarQube)
· Working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl)
· Experience with Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
· Knowledge of computer networks and the Internet protocol suite
· Experience with OO software design principles, data structures and algorithms (preferred Java)
· Some knowledge of different Java development frameworks: Spring, Log4j, JMS
· Experience of following specifications and producing high quality software
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs. These include private medical, enhanced life assurance, dental to name a few.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.