HR Business Partner
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our future growth?
We are now looking for a HR Business partner to provide the full range of support to our North America Region. Supporting a staff population of c.180,? this role reports directly to the HR Director?as part of an?international team.
We combine well-established?HR processes and policies?with the challenges, both procedural and cultural, of having been through multiple acquisitions in recent years and now entering a growth phase, with significant increase in global headcount this year alone.? This means we have a sound base and?great?people, but plenty of interesting work to do.
As an HRBP you will contribute directly to the success of the business by supporting and partnering with the line managers in their business area. ?You will become an integral part of their management teams, delivering ?value added HR activities aligned with company strategy, driving change & improving performance, maximising colleague engagement and developing talent.
This is a genuinely fast-moving?and professional environment, with highly supportive colleagues and a focus on the huge opportunity the company has over the next few years.
? The ideal candidate will be:
* ?? ?Degree qualified within a relevant discipline, with significant HR Generalist experience and relevant HR equivalent qualification.
* ?? ?Skilled and experienced in organisational development and change, talent management, performance management, reward and learning and development.
* ?? ?Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, working at an operational and strategic level.
* ?? ?Able to respond and adapt quickly under pressure, identifying and implementing process change where appropriate, with minimal supervision.
* ?? ?Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organization across as variety of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level.
* ?? ?Commercially aware and customer focused, displaying strong competencies in coaching, influencing, process development, analysis and problem solving.
* ?? ?Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate development solutions within an unstructured environment.
* ?? ?Experience of integrating acquired businesses.?
* ?? ?Experience delivering organizational change within a growing business
* ?? NA experience is also desirable.
What can OpenBet give you
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to?interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine?career development?- at OpenBet, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to?real world and business critical projects?& the chance to develop some of the world’s?leading e-commerce sportsbooks?whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
And if that’s not enough,?you will get to enjoy?dynamic working,?whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.??
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 350b1078-20b9-4d16-8990-5bbf75254c12