HR Business Partner
SG Digital?leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first.? Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including?Singapore Pools, New Zealand Racing Board, Sky Bet, Golden Nugget, Don Best, and Draft Kings. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.?
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.?
With offices in the?UK, North?America,?Malta, Gibraltar, Australia,?Singapore, New Zealand, India Greece,?and?Ukraine,?over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide,?SG Digital?provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
We are now looking for a HR Business partner to provide the full range of support to our APAC Region. Supporting a staff population of c.100,?this role reports directly to the HR Director?as part of an?international team.
We combine well-established?HR processes and policies?with the challenges, both procedural and cultural, of having been through multiple acquisitions in recent years and now entering a growth phase, with significant increase in global headcount this year alone.? This means we have a sound base and?great?people, with plenty of interesting work.
As an HRBP you will contribute directly to the success of the business by supporting and partnering with the line managers in their business area. ?You will become an integral part of their management teams, delivering ?value added HR activities aligned with company strategy, driving change & improving performance, maximising colleague engagement and developing talent.
This is a genuinely fast-moving?and professional environment, with highly supportive colleagues and a focus on the huge opportunity the company has over the next few years.
· Strong operational and strategic experience in delivering organizational change within a growing business.
· Well versed in providing advice to managers on performance management, reward, talent management, and providing learning and development support as needed.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, working at an operational and strategic level.
· Coaching managers on effective recruitment and supporting managers with the recruitment process as required.
· Experience of identifying and implementing appropriate development solutions within an unstructured environment.
* ?? Experience of integrating acquired businesses.?
* ?? Lead the Employee Engagement activities and employment branding initiatives
* Keep abreast of South East Asia and ANZ market talent trend and salary benchmarking
* Analyse trends and data for management reports
* Government related administration
· Any other duties as required
· Degree qualified within a relevant discipline, with significant HR Generalist experience and
relevant HR equivalent qualification.
· Skilled and experienced in organisational development and change, talent management,
and learning and development.
· 8+ years of HR operations and business partnering.
· Able to respond and adapt quickly under pressure, identifying and implementing process
change where appropriate, with minimal supervision.
· Comfortable working with employees at all levels within the organization across a variety
of sites and disciplines, with the ability to interact and influence up to exec level.
· Commercially aware and customer focused, displaying strong competencies in coaching,
influencing, process development, analysis and problem solving.
· Good knowledge of local employment legislation.
· Attention to detail (including good numeracy skills).
* The ability to influence others, solution focused and a positive attitude
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to?interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine?career development?- at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to?real world and business critical projects?& the chance to develop some of the world’s?leading e-commerce sportsbooks?whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
- And if that’s not enough,?you will get to enjoy?dynamic working,?whilst we provide you with