Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services.?Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming,?iLottery?and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of?third party?suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our?OpenSports?and?OpenGaming?platforms.
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with?over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
The HR Advisor as part of the Regional HR Team is the point of contact for all day-to-day functions and provides support to the HR & Management team in a variety of administrative tasks. The successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled team dedicated to serve all corporate needs and business growth.
- Organise & implement the on boarding and induction process for new employees as well as managing the offboarding process.
· Keep up to date with Greek Legislation and ensure alignment of all local HR Operations.?
· Respond to ER queries and facilitating processes with management (disciplinary, performance management, talent planning).
- Use data to help guide decision-making, measure initiatives, identify needs and coach/train leaders across the organization
· Provide occasional support with monthly payroll data (absences, overtime, starts/leavers) and process the local Payroll when needed. Oversee all the relevant payroll cycle and legislation requirements.
· Administer the local benefits scheme including internal and external administration.
· Proactively manage HR systems in order to ensure data integrity and leverage HR systems for reporting and streamlining HR processes.?
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies in alignment with the Global Standards and local restrictions.
· Act as the first point of contact for all day-to-day (BAU) topics & responds to employee inquiries about HR programs, policies and processes.?
- Support the HR BP with delivering and monitoring Employee Engagement Surveys, supporting management to create action plans.
· Proactive discussions with team leads to identify employee needs and support the HR BP as required. Providing relevant coaching to management to build competencies
· Cooperate and support the global HR Team in undertaking project work when required.
· Draft correspondence & announcements for Athens Office with regards to Local Law topics & updates.?
· Provides other related HR Admin support as assigned, including preparing presentations, generating reports and identifying trends. Also maintain departmental spreadsheets/databases & metrics.?
· Ensure that HR files, both physical and digital, are created and maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
· BSc in Business Administration or similar.
· MSc in Human Resources Management will be highly preferred.
· At least 2-3 years of working experience in a similar HR Advisor role, preferably in a multinational company.
· Has a thorough understanding of the Greek Legislation and Payroll rules.
· Fluency in English (oral and written at a professional corporate level).
· Strong computer skills (including experience with Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Project Management skills would be desirable
· A self-starting mentality with high level of eagerness and motivation.
· Professional attitude holding accountability and integrity at all times.
· Consistent follow through and present attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
· Proactive in resolving issues with credibility and confidentiality.
· Demonstrated strong judgement and decision-making skills.