Head of Marketing - North America
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services.?Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming,?iLottery?and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of?third party?suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our?OpenSports?and?OpenGaming?platforms.?
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
Leading the charge in the sports betting arena, SG Digital’s?OpenSports?product suite offers end-to-end sportsbook solutions to partners of all sizes in regulated jurisdictions. Covering every aspect of sports betting,?OpenSports?allows operators to pick and choose the tech pieces they need to build a long-term viable product.????
As the Head of Marketing, North America for SG Digital, you will develop our regional marketing strategy for our sportsbook product campaigns and customer engagement. You will have cut-through ideas that drive awareness, consideration and preference across our portfolio of market-leading sports betting products.
You will design and execute marketing plans working directly with our global creative hub in London, our commercial teams in the North America and product leaders in our major hubs in Europe and UK.
You will enjoy a fast-paced, creative, ambitious, and collaborative environment.
· Craft the US marketing strategy for our Sports Betting product suite, including aligning priorities with cross-functional internal teams and delivering hard-hitting, impactful marketing plans.
· Develop product narratives, social channel strategies and media messaging in partnership with our VP Corporate Communications.
· Drive customer engagement by optimizing product release campaigns including messaging frameworks and commercial materials.
· Work with internal teams to create tools, assets and training to drive sales enablement.
· Co-lead our US industry event planning and speaking platform opportunities.
· Work with our VP Corporate Communications to maintain our comprehensive network of opinion formers in the US to deliver key messaging and insights.
· Work closely with Corporate Communications to launch North America focused PR and editorial content for our sportsbook content, technology and services.
Lead competitive landscape analysis, global marketing process enhancements and dynamic marketing testing.
What We’re Looking For
· 7+ years product marketing experience preferably within sports betting, media or entertainment.
· A passion for storytelling and an ability to develop consistent narratives for powerful communications.
· Understanding of the media landscape as well as brand or entertainment marketing strategy.
· Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively use and utilise resources and relationships for optimal results.
· Proven track record in delivering metric-based digital and traditional marketing execution across multiple platforms
· Distinctive problem-solving, strategic-thinking and analytical capabilities.
· Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
· Ability to thrive in cross-cultural organisations i.e. various geographic locations, cultural sensitivities, effective international communication.
· Leadership experience within a matrixed organization with proven ability to work cross-functionally within a global team.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills