SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We create, innovate, and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Collectively, we provide one of the world's largest portfolios of market-leading content and technology to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries, and casinos across the globe. This is a true reflection of the people we have working with us today. SG Digital talent resides in most countries around the world and includes artists, animators, ICT professionals, sales and marketing gurus, administration specialists and management high achievers.
Bring our games to life by creating the math models that drive online and mobile slot, table and iLottery game play. Work with a group of exceptionally talented mathematicians and game designers to provide the best gaming experience for the player. The ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a team, take direction, and maintain a positive attitude under pressure is crucial.
· Develop and proof math models for games that demonstrate game probabilities and return to player via theoretical calculation and/or Monte Carlo simulation
· Code, test, and debug simulations of games to gather statistics and verify accuracy of math models
· Collaborate with software engineers and math test engineers to ensure math models are properly implemented and compliant with applicable regulations
· Collaborate with other mathematicians and game designers to brainstorm new game mechanics and to determine mathematical feasibility of concept math models
· Develop an understanding of competitive products and technologies
· Build a strong understanding of the gaming industry’s regulatory and compliance frameworks and ensure math models comply with same.
· Engage in continuous retroactive analysis of game
· 2-5 years of professional experience in applied mathematics, probability, and/or combinatorics
· Gaming industry experience is preferred, but not required
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent work experience required
Our modern offices are situated in the award winning Chiswick Business Park in West London and offer the very best working facilities including chill-out areas, a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available, including on-site Virgin Active gym, cycle facilities and showers, restaurants and bars.
We are flexible on the location of this role.
Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and highly professional, with smart, focused people challenged daily to solve interesting problems.