SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We create, innovate, and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Collectively, we provide one of the world's largest portfolios of market-leading content and technology to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries, and casinos across the globe. This is a true reflection of the people we have working with us today. SG Digital talent resides in most countries around the world and includes artists, animators, ICT professionals, sales and marketing gurus, administration specialists and management high achievers.
* Assist with and take ownership of the design of multiple games from concept through prototype; participate in designing games including extra features, providing feedback and direction on the creative look and feel; demonstrates competency in game design abilities.
* Utilise advanced and innovative mathematical illustrative and creative skills to create multiple assigned games for SG Digital; focusing on the entire scope of game design elements
* Work on multiple game design projects simultaneously
* Execute the full scope of product design activities that involve advanced creative thinking, industry and competitive knowledge and technical skills
First Year Goals
* Create innovative and beautiful games artwork within a fast paced production cycle, without compromising quality, to extend and enhance the SG Digital portfolio.
* Develop and grow your skill set to stay up to date.
* Immerse yourself into casino gaming and appreciate how maths, features, artwork and gameplay effectively translate to the core player base.
* Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent relevant commercial experience.
* Strong and provable design and product skills.
* Typically has 1 to 3 years of experience in the gambling or gaming industries, within deadline orientated roles.
* Strong wireframing / storyboarding skills
* Solid advanced computer systems experience essential; for instance JIRA, G Suite or OneDrive.
* Has basic knowledge of sports products as well as basic knowledge of competitors’ and emerging industry trends and products.
* Must thrive and enjoy solving challenging tasks, as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, in order to meet various deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong enthusiasm for games in general and gambling games in particular.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
* A fast learner with knowledge of technology and business acumen.
* Passion or knowledge of sports and interest in sports betting.
Our modern offices are situated in the award winning Chiswick Business Park in West London and offer the very best working facilities including chill-out areas, a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available, including on-site Virgin Active gym, cycle facilities and showers, restaurants and bars.
We are flexible on the location of this role.
Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and highly professional, with smart, focused people challenged daily to solve interesting problems.