Game Content Marketing Executive
SG Digital employs more than 1700 individuals across the globe ensuring 24-hour customer service. Driven by the creative talent of nine game studios, highly skilled development centers across the globe, expanding product technology and our proven robust sportsbook platform; SG Digital offers customers market leading products and services tailored for their players.
Should you be interested in working alongside some of the biggest Global Online betting operators in the industry and assisting them in driving their promotional activity, this may be the job for you!
This is a key role within SG Digital’s marketing team based in the UK supporting the successful launch of our own 1st Party games. You’ll be involved throughout the process; from working with the studios to create game assets, through to driving game penetration with our customers, and then working with streamers and operators to ensure our games gain maximum exposure to players.
You will work alongside our Content Specialist and Commercial Teams to understand the requirements of our customers and key focus areas, as well as identifying new marketing opportunities. Our internal design studio, made up of graphic designers, motion graphic artists and video creation specialists will help you create market leading campaigns that bring our games to life.
This is a fast-paced company in a fast-paced industry. We need someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is willing to get ‘stuck-in’ and bring energy to this role.
What you will be doing
- Creating and executing quarterly marketing plans for our key game releases across multiple media channels ensuring game penetration amongst our customers, and subsequent player exposure.
- Coordinating the creation and rollout of all game assets including videos, game sheets, operator asset packs, advertising materials etc.
- Ensuring all of our external facing roadmap communications are updated with the latest game information.
- Sourcing and rolling out game merchandise plans for key game releases.
- Tracking and measuring the performance of our content marketing with a continuous focus on test and learn.
- Constantly monitoring the iGaming sector and our competitive environment and keeping the rest of the marketing team informed.
- Building relationships with, and managing SG Digital’s affiliates and streamer network
- Supporting the rollout of our OpenGaming player marketing strategy across social media channels.
Smart, organised, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
Someone with a creative mindset, and can apply this to both content strategy and content design
Experience in managing social media accounts, ideally B2B
Bonus if you have
- iGaming B2B product marketing experience
- Basic web update skills
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, please apply and include your portfolio or link.