Full Stack Python Developer
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who gets excited by seeing millions of users running our code!
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) provides innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers. We are leaders of the global market and are used by billions of end users.
The Open Platform System (OPS platform) is an advanced and highly transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers, payments and game specific business rules. The platform is widely used by gaming operators around the world and built in C++. Currently, we are expanding the product feature set, integrating several third party providers as well as continuously increasing performance and reliability.
As a Full Stack Python Developer within the OPS development team you will work with all aspects of development such as review of requirements, writing feature design, communicating with the product owner and coding.
As a developer you will work on new features for our Configuration Management Tool, fix bugs and support the teams using the tool. Your role will roughly be divided in 20% troubleshooting/maintenance and 80% new feature development and other tasks such as:
- Writing stable, testable, object oriented code
- Develop new features in the Configuration Management Tool
- Have close collaboration with the product owner and the users of the tool before- under and after a new feature release
You will be part of a rapidly growing DevOps team with passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a person that are highly passionate about what you do, self-motivated, driven and enjoy to collaborate with different teams.
You are familiar with designing and building DevOps tools / applications.
You are curious and eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge and best practices with others.
We also believe that you have these skills:
- Solid and demonstrable Python development experience
- Knowledge in Python frameworks such as Flask or Fastapi
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum, SAFE
- Experience with Powershell scripting is a plus
- Technologies and methodologies used include: Python, Flask, Fastapi, Jinja2, PowerShell Scripting, IIS, Windows server environment, Linux, Microsoft SQL server, VSCode, Pycharm, Jira.
A performance focused culture throughout the whole business. But that's just our foundation! We also believe in an environment where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. Our office located in central Stockholm is something that we consider to be a huge plus, don't you? As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So, don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!
We look forward to receiving your application! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously. Only those legally eligible to work in Sweden will be considered for this position.