Full Stack Python Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Python Developer for our OPS platform team who likes to work with application configuration, automation and DevOps tools
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
The Open Platform System (OPS platform) is an advanced and highly transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers,?payments?and?game specific?business rules. The platform is widely used by gaming operators around the world.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
As a Full Stack Python Developer within the OPS development team you will work with all aspects of development such as review of requirements, writing feature design, communicating with the product owner and coding.
As a developer you will work on new features for our Configuration Management Tool, fix bugs and support the teams using the tool. Your role will roughly be divided in 20% troubleshooting/maintenance and 80% new feature development and other tasks such as:
- Writing stable, testable, object oriented code
- Develop new features in the Configuration Management Tool
- Have close collaboration with the product owner and the users of the tool before- under and after a new feature release
You will be part of a rapidly growing DevOps team with passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a person that are highly passionate about what you do, self-motivated, driven and enjoy to collaborate with different teams.
You are familiar with designing and building DevOps tools / applications.
You are curious and eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge and best practices with others.
We also believe that you have these skills:
- Solid and demonstrable Python development experience
- Knowledge in Python frameworks such as Flask or Fastapi
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum, SAFE
- Experience with Powershell scripting is a plus
- Technologies and methodologies used include: Python, Flask, Fastapi, Jinja2, PowerShell Scripting, IIS, Windows server environment, Linux, Microsoft SQL server, VSCode, Pycharm, Jira.
At SG Digital, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of SG Digital, you can expect:
- Performance focused culture right across the business;
- Fun and nurturing environment;
- New learning and development opportunities
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis
- People friendly culture
- Competitive salary packages
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects.