Front End Developer
SG Digital, part of Scientific Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a $3.5bn t/o global leader in gaming with corporate headquarters located in Las Vegas and with major development centers in Stockholm, Sydney, London and Athens. Red7 is one of our global games studios producing high quality games and Sports betting widgets for the international mobile gaming market.
We currently have over 1300 highly talented professional team members and we are growing very rapidly worldwide. We proudly serve premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems in true partnership with well over 200 customer partners, using a combination of our lottery, bingo, sportsbook and casino platforms and a library of 300+ games.
SG Digital is a proud recipient of the Special Achievement Award from EGR Magazine, which recognized the group’s consistent growth and innovation in multiple e-gaming verticals.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our company. If you want to work in a growing business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, SG Digital has fantastic career opportunities.
At Red7, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of Red7, you can expect
· a performance-focused culture right across the business
· a work-hard, play-hard environment
· a rewarding environment
· new learning and development opportunities
· diverse and global opportunities
· a people-friendly culture
· a competitive salary package
· dedicated common areas for rest and socialization, and
· competitive benefits.
As a member of the development team, the HTML 5 programmer will be responsible for programming new interactive HTML 5 games.
The HTML 5 programmer will have to manage his own schedule with a view to creating high-quality, stable products and meeting established deadlines. The incumbent will also be in charge of maintaining, updating and fixing bugs in the products he or his team delivered.
The successful candidate will also be called upon to improve the proprietary game engines as new needs arise to further increase product quality or to open new markets.
- Program new interactive HTML 5 games with different difficulty levels and for various platforms according to set deadlines.
- Maintain the proprietary game engines.
- Design and update new tools, features and functionalities to expand game engine possibilities or to optimize their performance.
- Integrate additions and animations in customized proprietary game engines.
- Work with the integrator to find the best way to integrate game additions at minimal cost for all projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug games in light of comments from the clients or quality assurance teams (QA).
- Analyze new product requirements and provide technical insights into the work required.
- Experience in HTML 5 programming.
- Experience in the online gaming industry, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of mobile or web programming languages.
- Versed in client-server programming.
- Familiarity with hardware/peripheral programming.
- Skills in 3D programming (DirectX) and Unity, an asset.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!