Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services.?Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming,?iLottery?and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of?third party?suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our?OpenSports?and?OpenGaming?platforms.?
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
Leading the charge in the sports betting arena, SG Digital’s?OpenSports?product suite offers end-to-end sportsbook solutions to partners of all sizes in regulated jurisdictions. Covering every aspect of sports betting,?OpenSports?allows operators to pick and choose the tech pieces they need to build a long-term viable product.????
This role will provide the full range of executive and administrative support to selected executives, mainly the CEO (Chicago based) but also CFO and CTO (London Based). Core to this is maximising the efficiency of the executive team by providing both pro-active and reactive support and assistance.
Supporting a number of global executives, the key tasks in the role will include:
· Managing schedules and calendars for selected executives.
· Coordinating planning and communication with those involved in meetings and other gatherings, including room preparation and catering arrangements.
· Planning and coordination of travel arrangements.
· Processing of expense reports.
· Coordination of various internal and external calls and meetings.
· Liaison for executive direct reports and teams as needed.
· Prepare and handle confidential and high priority communication, data reports and files.
· Create, manage and assist with project related work as needed.
· Sound previous experience providing administrative support at an executive level.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and digitally-enabled environment.
· Experience working in a global environment, including coordination of meetings and travel across time zones.
· Strong competence in Microsoft Office applications and various other HR, Financial, and reporting systems.
· Broad knowledge of enterprise communication technology, IM, video-conference tools, etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
· Excellent attention to detail, organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
· University degree preferred.