Director of Product Compliance
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
SG Digital is looking for an experienced Director of Product Compliance. As one of the world’s leading suppliers to the iGaming industry, and one who focuses on regulated markets, we operate in every major jurisdiction, either holding licenses ourselves or supporting our license-holding customers. We are seeking a Product Compliance leader and expert, who will take responsibility for ensuring our adherence to fast-evolving regulations using a combination of regulatory insights, market analysis, and product knowledge.
Specific Responsibilities Include
· Broad understanding of the SG Digital product portfolio to ensure compliance with industry rules and regulations.
· Work directly with existing and emerging North American regulators, operators, and test labs.
· Oversee the Change Management team.
· Oversee the Product and Content Submissions team.
· Represent SG Digital as a primary point-of-contact when product compliance issues are encountered.
· Work with internal SMEs to support incident reports and self-reporting efforts to regulators and internal stakeholders when necessary.
· Work with SG Digital technical teams to advise on new and emerging technologies.
· Develop and maintain processes to facilitate product compliance within SG Digital.
· Must have 10+ years of gaming product compliance experience and a broad understanding of regulatory compliance in North America.
· Experience working with infrastructure digital products across multiple regulated jurisdictions.
· Ability to interpret technical rules and regulations.
· A track record of building relationships with external bodies such as regulators, operators, and test labs.
· Must have the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner.
· Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
· Comfortable presenting and hosting discussions with executive staff.
· Must be able to multi-task, be well organized, and be willing to quickly adapt to change.
· Some travel required
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!