Director Global Total Rewards
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming, iLottery and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of third party suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our OpenSports and OpenGaming platforms.
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
Leading the charge in the sports betting arena, SG Digital’s OpenSports product suite offers end-to-end sportsbook solutions to partners of all sizes in regulated jurisdictions. Covering every aspect of sports betting, OpenSports allows operators to pick and choose the tech pieces they need to build a long-term viable product.
Reporting to the CHRO, the Director Global Total Rewards will serve as a trusted organizational leader responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and administration of the global Total Rewards strategy and program.
· Drive the strategic design and execution of Sportsbook’s global compensation, equity, and benefits programs, and driving global consistency while providing flexibility to account for local cultural and market differences.
· Assist in preparing materials for Compensation Committee Meetings, including competitive data and plan design alternatives and effects
· Design and manage multinational benefits strategy that meets the company's competitive needs, fostering the creation of a healthy work environment
· Administer company sponsored 401(k) Plan, and work closely with consultants to ensure the Plan follows all IRS regulations and ERISA requirements. Oversee annual plan audits, eligibility, plan amendments.
· Lead annual compensation review process, driving performance differentiation through compensation levers (e.g., annual adjustments, incentive and equity planning)
· Assess and measure effectiveness and competitiveness of existing programs, ensure they are aligned with business and talent strategies, and market trends.
· Partner with key stakeholders to support strategies to attract, engage and retain top talent, leveraging innovative market practices, and driving best in class programs
· Partner with key stakeholders on M&A activity, including due diligence, retention, assessment and integration
· Build and deliver training and communications to support the total rewards philosophy and delivery through the employee base.
· Develop strategic partnerships with Finance, HR and Legal to understand their strategies and executive compensation goals and ensure executive compensation programs are understood.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 10+ years of Total Rewards leadership experience in a public, multinational high technology environment.
· Global experience across multiple countries and regions
· Demonstrated global compensation experience in the following areas: executive compensation, salary planning, incentive plans, market pricing, job evaluation, data analysis, research and cost modeling.
· Global benefit experience including knowledge of health and welfare plans, leaves and time off practices, and retirement plans.
· Growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem solving skills. Strong attention to detail, organization, and the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
· Strong analytical and strategic thinker, able to develop and communicate a compelling vision and direction
· Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· High ownership of work materials and high detail orientation to ensure complete accuracy and quality of output
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.