Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. The company is #1 in technology-based gaming systems, digital real-money gaming and sports betting platforms, casino table games and utility products and lottery instant games, and a leading provider of games, systems and services for casino, lottery and social gaming. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology
We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in Las Vegas with principal offices in London, Stockholm, Athens, Sydney, Montreal and Chicago, as well as 27 other offices worldwide.
Our software platform is built on a fully-flexible system that is deployable within the international gaming industry. It supports all parts of our customers’ business (interactive, mobile, and social networks). Our content platform has approximately 750 proprietary and over 900 third-party supplied lottery, bingo, and casino games developed to address the multi-channel content and distribution strategies of our customers. Our software platform supports online interactive gameplay and enables the deployment of software applications for casino, lottery, bingo, poker, mini-games, and social games over web-based, tablet/mobile, and social media applications.
Our solutions are designed to provide a complete account suite with full back-office capabilities, including tournaments, bonuses, affiliates, campaigns, data warehouses, and data mining across multiple products, all while providing players with community and social media-based entertainment content to maximize their playing experience.
We are looking for an Evangelist to drive DevOps best practices within the team. The ideal candidate will be able to drive value and collaboration with multiple departments such as development, operations and product. You will understand the technology, and know how best to apply it.
As a DevOps/SRE Manager you will:
- Manage the Digital DevOps team (10-15 members distributed across Athens, London, Gibraltar, Bangalore, Chicago), responsible for building cloud-based infrastructure and ensure that all systems are well maintained and secure.
- Lead the recruitment, mentoring and performance management of the DevOps Engineers.
- Support the team through coaching, peer reviews and paired work.
- Proactively promote and contribute to a knowledge-sharing culture.
- Be accountable for all DevOps resource planning for both the agile development teams as well as the platforms team.
If you are the right candidate for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- Leadership experience as a technical lead, team lead, or manager and experience working with full teams (Dev/QA/TechOps/Infrastructure).
- Subject matter expert within your own discipline, with a history of creating and implementing Agile/DevOps methodologies and teams.
- Experience building and supporting AWS, Azure or GCP including networking (VPN, VPC, Routing, etc.).
- Experience and in-depth understanding of Terraform configuration management, Docker, Containerisation, Jenkins, Monitoring tools, Log aggregation.
The way you are:
- A value-oriented attitude, ability to build congruency and work with others towards a common goal.
- Pragmatist, being able to adapt to change, hold on to commitments, work with limited supervision, and deliver on time.
- Motivated, confident, self-sufficient, focused and determined.
- Well organized and consistently meets commitments.
At SG Digital, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of SG Digital, you can expect:
- Performance focused culture right across the business;
- A work hard, play hard environment;
- Fun and nurturing environment;
- New learning and development opportunities
- Diverse and global opportunities
- People friendly culture
- Competitive salary packages.