SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) provides innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers. We are leaders of the global market and are used by billions of end users.
Currently, we are expanding the number of customers using the product, as well as the feature set, and improving how the portal is built and deployed. The portal is tightly integrated with the Open Platform System (OPS platform), a highly transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers, payments and game specific business rules.
As a DevOps engineer within the OPS and Portal DevOps team you will:
- Help setup a new infrastructure to automate how the portal is built and packaged
- Maintain and support the tools once they are deployed
- Provide assistance to the development teams on how to build the portal
You will be part of a cross functional team with members that are all passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a person that is highly passionate about what she/he does, self-motivated, driven and enjoy to collaborate with different teams. You are familiar with Devops processes and tools. You are curious and eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge and best practices with others. We also believe that you have these skills:
- Solid and demonstrable Jenkins experience to implement pipelines and build java applications
- Solid and demonstrable experience with Mawen to package java applications
- Experience working with JFrog Artifactory used to store packages
- Experience building docker containers
- Knowledge in Terraform / Ansible is a plus
- Technologies and methodologies used include: Jenkins, Mawen, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible, Linux, AWS EC2, AWS EKS, Jira.
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So, don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!