UK Studios is a part of the new SG Digital group (Scientific Games). At UK Studios Studios, we create, innovate and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Based in Bristol, we provide a broad portfolio of market-leading content to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries and casinos across the globe.
Passion, creativity and innovation are cornerstones of our company. If you want to work in a growing business with talented people who will challenge and inspire you every day to bring out your best, UK Studios has fantastic career opportunities.
At UK Studios, we believe that success comes from common goals and tremendous efforts. We value merit, expertise, passion and creativity. We strive to ensure that our employees are rewarded for their contributions. As a part of UK Studios, you can expect:
·?????? a rewarding environment
·?????? New learning and development opportunities
·?????? Diverse and global opportunities
·?????? a people-friendly culture
·?????? a competitive salary package with pension
·?????? Dedicated common areas for rest and socialization, and
·?????? Competitive benefits.
·????37.5-hour work week
·?????A great maternity?and paternity package
·????Work from home options
·????Sociable atmosphere with regular activites
As a member of the development team, the HTML 5 programmer will be responsible for programming new interactive HTML 5 games.
The HTML 5 programmer will have to manage his own schedule with a view to creating high-quality, stable products and meeting established deadlines. The incumbent will also be in charge of maintaining, updating and fixing bugs in the products he or his team delivered.
The successful candidate will also be called upon to improve the proprietary game engines as new needs arise to further increase product quality or to open new markets.
- Program new interactive HTML 5 games with different difficulty levels and for various platforms according to set deadlines.
- Maintain the proprietary game engines.
- Design and update new tools, features and functionalities to expand game engine possibilities or to optimize their performance.
- Integrate additions and animations in customized proprietary game engines.
- Work with the integrator to find the best way to integrate game additions at minimal cost for all projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug games in light of comments from the clients or quality assurance teams (QA).
- Analyze new product requirements and provide technical insights into the work required.
- Experience in HTML 5 programming.
- Experience in the online gaming industry, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of mobile or web programming languages.
- Versed in client-server programming.
- Familiarity with hardware/peripheral programming.
- Skills in 3D programming (DirectX) and Unity, an asset.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!