SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
As a Programme Manager, you’ll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- Manage complex large-scale programs within challenging timelines
- Work together with the leads of both local and remote teams to plan and deliver against agreed requirements within a business vertical
- Coach the team to effectively apply Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodologies
- Proactive provision of continuous improvement by investigating ways to enhance the quality of communication, processes and data-driven decisions. Enable the workflow from start to finish with a focus on delivering business value.
- Use agile metrics for predictability and to help the team make data-driven decisions
- Manage delivery pipeline and resource allocation to maintain team utilization. Work with product managers to ensure team utilization is aligned with the business priorities.
- Identify, manage risks and escalate issues, where appropriate
- Manage product rollouts across different markets
- Collaborate with other Delivery and Programme Managers, exchanging ideas, working on improvements of process
- Financial management, including project creation, time tracking, and month-end processes to support the finance department
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing a complete life cycle of software projects delivery within challenging timelines for mobile products
- Experience managing multiple projects in parallel within an Agile development environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Impeccable organization and communication skills, able to describe technical concepts to non-technical people
- Fast working, accurate and professional
- Great at working with others, proactive with ideas and solutions
- Evolving lean and Kanban techniques, taking a data-driven, experimental approach to solving problems and investigating opportunities.
- Commercially astute, approaches problems and opportunities from the perspective of the Casino Strategy
- Worked within a regulated online environment as certification and regulation is baked deeply in our process.
What would make you the Delivery Manager we are looking for:
- A deep understanding and practical application of standard release process(s), agile methodologies and technical capabilities (including agile - lean, continuous delivery)
- Skills in delivering technology to production across multiple teams in an agile framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating to a wide range of stakeholders including senior management, executive leadership, and technical teams
- Proven track record of implementing effective processes and continuous improvement
- Continuous Integration/Delivery experience is preferred
- Experience operating in a continually transforming, fast-paced, complex, high visibility environment with multiple competing priorities
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.