Customer Success Manager
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp SGMS:NYSE) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful gaming and on-line betting operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. With huge demand for our products and significant investment globally, we will add in excess of 30% headcount this year alone.
We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and financial strength of a 10,000 person $4bn turnover group.
Want to be part of our story?
Based in Chicago USA OR Montreal Canada, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for proactively managing the operational relationship with our UK/EU based customers. The CSM is to develop a long-term relationship with the customer to ensure mutual success and realize the full value of SG Digital’s Gaming System, services and solutions.
The CSM will be required to have an intricate working relationship with the Commercial Account Team & Content Specialists as well the expectation of building strong working relationships with various critical to success groups across the SG Digital global organisation.
- Responsible for non-commercial aspects of the customer account
- Advocate of SG Digitals propositions and ensuring successful delivery with the customer
- Positions themselves as a trusted advisor for the SG Digital's Digital Gaming System
- Manage customer priorities through communication with the client and internal development teams providing justification and clear communication both internally and externally
- Ensure efficient service delivery that aligns with the customer’s priorities and expectations
- Works closely with the client to address technical issues and inquiries
- Be the expert and have the ability to effectively communicate, implement and enforce processes and procedures
- Work closely with our Product Team, supporting the cross functional design and build of our products
- Use your customer relationships and know how to bring fresh insights to the product development team
- Engaging customers to support the development of detailed product requirements
- Work with our product marketing teams to produce high-quality product marketing materials including webinars, product marketing sheets, user guides and more
- Be able to present products to executive and operational teams both internally and to our customers, evangelising them with consideration of the customer’s strategic goals
- Manage bi-weekly and monthly customer review meetings
- Work closely with the Account Team to ensure a joined up and collaborative approach to delivering QBR’s and managing customer expectations
- Be aware of regulations in applicable markets to where your customers operate
- Act as an escalation point as required
- Travel may be required from time to time
Competencies, Experience, Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- iGaming and industry knowledge a plus
- Previous operational account management, delivery and/or project management experience
- Customer Relationship Management
- Leadership skills and managerial qualities
- Technical capacity with the ability to translate technical language to customers
- Experience of using tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Must be resilient and able to work well under pressure
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong reporting & presentation skills
- Must be able to contribute to the product development process in a critical and constructive way
- Confident speaker
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction
As a software house, we have a relaxed but highly professional environment, with a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available.