Customer Service Representative
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
Customer Service Representative: Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale, via telephone, email, chat or through other social media platforms. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals. Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management. Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge in major North American Sports
- Knowledge of sports wagering is a plus
- Proficient with internet/office tools (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Must be self-motivated and dependable
- Knowledgeable with social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc)
- Flexible schedule, must be able to work weekends
- Able to deal with end users who may be upset or confrontational
- Able to contribute effectively to the accomplishment of team and company goals, objectives, and initiatives
- Able to work in a team environment
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Experience with mobile platforms (iPhone/iPad/Android)
- Computer/Tech Savvy
- Knowledgeable with various browser configurations
- Comfortable breaking down/setting up computers workstations
- Familiar with PC internals (Adding RAM, swapping hard drives/Power Supplies)
- Basic Desktop/Application troubleshooting
- Prior Customer Service / Helpdesk Experience
- Answer customer queries and resolve issues when possible, and escalate as needed
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Customer Service oriented with the ability to work with people
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.