Customer Service Representative
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
Customer Service Representative: Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale, via telephone, email, chat or through other social media platforms. Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals. Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management. Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge in major North American Sports
- Knowledge of sports wagering is a plus
- Proficient with internet/office tools (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Must be self-motivated and dependable
- Knowledgeable with social media tools (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc)
- Flexible schedule, must be able to work weekends
- Able to deal with end users who may be upset or confrontational
- Able to contribute effectively to the accomplishment of team and company goals, objectives, and initiatives
- Able to work in a team environment
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish or Mandarin)
- Experience with mobile platforms (iPhone/iPad/Android)
- Computer/Tech Savvy
- Knowledgeable with various browser configurations
- Comfortable breaking down/setting up computers workstations
- Familiar with PC internals (Adding RAM, swapping hard drives/Power Supplies)
- Basic Desktop/Application troubleshooting
- Prior Customer Service / Helpdesk Experience
- Answer customer queries and resolve issues when possible, and escalate as needed
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Customer Service oriented with the ability to work with people
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.