SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We create, innovate, and develop premium gaming content and fast, flexible gaming systems. Collectively, we provide one of the world's largest portfolios of market-leading content and technology to some of the largest gaming operators, lotteries, and casinos across the globe. This is a true reflection of the people we have working with us today. SG Digital talent resides in most countries around the world and includes artists, animators, ICT professionals, sales and marketing gurus, administration specialists and management high achievers.
· Lead from Ideation and concept stage all the way through to spec complete and through production. The successful applicant would bring there own concepts to the table and nurture those of the wider content team. They would oversee the creative aspects along with the wider teams including content specialists, game designers and artists.
· Work closely with Content Specialists, Mathematicians, artists, sound engineers etc through the game production process. As above the Content Director would play a lead role in joining all these areas together and nurturing a game through form initial concept to a game spec and through the development process owning the game all the way through to live and beyond.
· Leverage various areas of the business to gather feedback and stay close to all markets. This is vital in terms of ensuring that the content we produce stays close to what the end user wants. More and more this is key to what we do from a content perspective, whether that be a certain math model, game mechanic or art style. The data driven approach is vital and the Content Director must understand this and be ready to work with the relevant teams to harness that data knowledge.
· Maintain constant contact with our BI and Data Science teams to inform game decisions. As above.
· Regularly update the wider business at business review sessions. The Content Director must be able to report back to the wider business at regular intervals. Be self assured and confident in presenting latest game concepts and games in development. They also need to be comfortable when looking at performance data and be able to explain design decisions against that data set.
· Develop a wide range of content utilising our platform features - Mega Drop, Jackpot Wars etc. Here at SGD we have a wide and growing range of platform tools and game mechanics that we want to continue to grow and innovate upon. These being Mega Drop, Quest and Jackpot Wars to name a few. It would be expected to be able to leverage these into the games roadmap for 2021 and beyond. In addition to this we want to be able to continue innovating with new mechanics and build on IP deals we have in place.
· Work to create one of the strongest, innovative roadmaps in the industry. We are committed to becoming number one for digital content worldwide. The Content Director must be ready to come on that journey and show a real passion for slots and content.
We are seeking an individual with prior experience within a similar role of game creation in real time money gaming
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
- Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet/SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects, and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Our modern offices are situated in the award winning Chiswick Business Park in West London and offer the very best working facilities including chill-out areas, a wide-range of flexible benefits and excellent facilities available, including on-site Virgin Active gym, cycle facilities and showers, restaurants and bars.
We are flexible on the location of this role.
Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and highly professional, with smart, focused people challenged daily to solve interesting problems.