SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) provides innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers. We are leaders of the global market and are used by billions of end users.
The Open Platform System (OPS platform) is an advanced and highly transaction intensive gaming and account system, handling player data, wagers, payments and game specific business rules. The platform is widely used by gaming operators around the world and built in C++. Currently, we are expanding the product feature set, integrating several third party providers as well as continuously increasing performance and reliability.
The successful candidate will report to the team lead for OPS DevOps, located in our nicely located Stockholm office.
The team consists of numerous skilled colleagues with a wide range of competencies. The company language is English and we work in an Agile environment with Scrum and SAFe methodology.
As a Configuration Manager you will be part of the DevOps team, working closely with the development teams.
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
- Maintaining fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments
- Maintaining build and deployment scripts.
- Supporting CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance. Support full automation of CI/ Testing.
- Supporting policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
- Training and supporting developers from source control, through automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards
- Analyse configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes.
- Maintain data quality, integrity and security of CM database.
- Assist in management, maintenance and automating of CM tools.
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables.
- Prepare configuration documentations and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database.
You will be a member of a highly competent team with great opportunities to learn and share both knowledge and experiences.
We are looking for a Configuration Manager with an eye for details for our OPS Platform
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within an "Agile" environment
- Experience in the following scripting languages: MS PowerShell, Python
- Strong Linux skills, including Perl and bash ??
- Expertise with build automation tools - Jenkins.
- Experience with: Build-time dependency management, unit testing and code-coverage tools, and functional test automation techniques and tools
- Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management Git, Subversion and code branching/merging strategies
- Good understanding of quality control and test automation in agile-based continuous integration environments
- Experience from working in AWS environments
- Favorable with experience in kubernetes and helm
- Ability to express yourself in English, both in writing and speech
A performance focused culture throughout the whole business. But that's just our foundation! We also believe in an environment where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. Our office located in central Stockholm is something that we consider to be a huge plus, don't you? As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So, don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!
We look forward to receiving your application! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously. Only those legally eligible to work in Sweden will be considered for this position.