SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp.) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
As the Configuration Manager you will be responsible for managing the software application set up. You will engage with people at all levels of the organisation and liaise with Customers to prepare configuration, tune and run investigations when challenges are uncovered. You will help train and document how to use the Portal Application to both internal and external stakeholders whilst keeping close co-operation with Development Teams, DevOps and Project Managers to ensure that the Portal applications are configured and operational as per agreed timelines.
Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in IT or Science Subject, however, a graduate Degree in other areas as Business with Technology background will be considered.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices
- Familiarity with Project management principles
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of advanced systems analysis methods, practices, and principles
- Experience preparing workflow analyses
- Experience leading and facilitating training
- Experience with Basic Linux (ssh/grep/awk)
- Basic experience in coding, preferably in Python
- Experience in application network management
Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on a Sportsbook, Casino or eCommerce projects would be preferable.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce products whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.