Compliance Operations Manager
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
We are looking for an experienced operations manager withing the digital space to join our Global Product Compliance team. The ideal candidate is comfortable with and enjoys solving complex problems, establishing productive workflows, diving into data and being a builder. In this role, you will own and deliver the Product Compliance process. You will manage the work intake, prioritizations and assignments across all ‘business as usual’ activity. You are responsible for monitoring, tracking, reporting, and communicating progress against OLA’s to internal stakeholders.? You will work with Product Managers, Project Managers, Corporate Regulatory Compliance, Legal and team members across the organization to develop successful operations strategies to deliver on business objectives. You will be a subject matter expert and will help evaluate and evolve the compliance tools used by your team
· Lead and coach the Product Compliance Analysts who work on product submissions, change management, audits, and regulatory affairs.
· Tracks and manage recurring compliance inspections, audits, and reports to regulatory agencies to confirm all compliance deadlines are met
· Help your team achieve excellent performance and regularly assess your team’s ability to achieve performance goals and objectives such as productivity goals, OLA’s, SLA’s, etc
· Demonstrate strong experience in process management and improving efficiency
· Collaborate successfully throughout the organization on products, tools and analytical systems used for detecting and remediating compliance and unwanted communications, across all channels in our network.
· Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency in case work and actions taken.
· Track key metrics, analyze performance relative to industry standards, and communicate the results.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Operations, or related field
· 5+ years of experience in the digital gaming industry or similarly regulated field
· You have basic technical skills including an understanding of APIs and data analytics and have basic SQL skills.
· Experience of Six Sigma, Value stream mapping or other processes methodologies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to present effectively and articulate concepts/ideas in a clear, concise manner.
· You have the ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
· You have excellent time management and organizational skills and are comfortable working under pressure.
· You have demonstrated the ability to proactively identify and launch process improvements that have a significant, positive, business impact.
· You have experience evaluating operational performance, building forecasts and finding creative solutions to operating constraints.
· You have strong relationship building and collaboration skills.
· You are able to work with remote teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and creative work environment
· Experience in the compliance, fraud, abuse or user protection space preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.