Commercial Manager - APAC
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp SGMS:NYSE) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story?
- Develop and execute market strategy for SG Digital’s products and solutions in alignment with internal and external key stakeholders
- Create and identify opportunities through the development of strategic (internal and external) relationships
- Optimize such opportunities for SG Digital’s business and ensure that they are supported by business evaluation team and internal approval steps
- Identify key decision-makers and strategic players in APAC, recommend and build appropriate account plans including strategic alliances and partnerships where appropriate
- For each of the opportunities and new projects, develop and lead an account team to evaluate the business viability based on legal, commercial, political, technical and other strategic considerations. Develop a business plan to structure and arrive at a profitable deal
- Execute a comprehensive win / pursuit strategy, using appropriate sales / deal management methodology such as bid responses, customer / partner presentations, contract negotiations and delivery ‘readiness’ planning.
- Support and work closely with VP Commercial (hiring manager) to achieve APAC’s sales targets
- Establish and implement the SG Digital commercial targets and strategy for the APAC market
- Develop strategic sales plans that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Maximise revenue generation opportunities within all customers, in particular the launch, promotion and cross selling of SG Digital’s games, products and services.
- Strategic planning - ability to create winning breakthrough strategies in a complex environment
- Strong future orientation and ability to anticipate long term consequences
- Ability to paint and communicate a credible vision and strategies
- Strong understanding of the digital sports industry
- Business and financial acumen (ability to analyse data and financial reports for effective decision-making)
- Knowledgeable in current and future policies, trends, technologies and other information impacting the digital business
- Passion to rapidly build expertise in new region and/or industry verticals
Collaboration and Influencing
- Strong negotiation skills: the Commercial Manager will develop a negotiations framework and ensure consistent implementation in all deals
- Collaboration skills: in addition to leading the business development activities in APAC, the Commercial Manager will need the ability to engage, influence and successfully collaborate with stakeholders
- Strong communication and organizational skills are necessary, along with an ability to be self-directed
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal teams (strong presentation skills required at the C-Suite level)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.