Commercial Account Director
SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet. Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in the UK, North America, Australia, Greece, and Romania, over 20 customers in the online gaming industry and over 100 partners worldwide, SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be assigned a number of key customer accounts and will be responsible for building lasting relationships that translate into increased revenues generated through our Casino product offerings. You will be responsible for increasing your customers’ business revenues and will be proactive, persistent and creative. You will be involved in business matters as well as technical projects; new product concepts, streams and delivery via proprietary means and by our industry-wide network, to the biggest names in online gaming where gaming is legal.
The role will include the full lifecycle of sales management - finding the opportunity, presenting on products, input to and creation of legal contracts and closing opportunities. This person will be expected to own the relationship with the customer and be their focal point for interaction across the SG Digital business.
· Identify business opportunities with your customers and internal SGDigital business
· To provide ongoing Account Management to assigned customers
· To achieve annual revenue targets and ability to forecast accurately
· To run tracking, reporting and analysis of KPI’s
· To ensure educated delivery of both marketing and technical documentation
· To handle and prioritize operators daily issues in conjunction with internal support functions
· To identify and co-ordinate training requirements
· Representing SGD to your assigned partners and take ownership
· Regular travel to meet customers will be expected
· To develop new business opportunities by upselling and cross selling new and existing products and features
You will bring:
- Experience in similar commercial role/s in the gaming industry (either Sports or Casino)
- A technical understanding of the Online Gaming industry (either Sports or Casino)
- A tenacious personality with an inner drive to achieve outstanding results
- Core detailed account management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for online gaming
- Strategic and business driven
- Strong networking skills
- Understand technology/delivery principles at a high level
- Project management skills
- Confident presentation skills to deliver with gravitas
- Understanding of legal agreements relative to e-gaming
- Fluent in spoken and written English (other languages including Swedish, Spanish, Italian and Danish would be advantageous but not mandatory)
- Experience and ability to manage complex negotiations
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working with various clients and seeing lots of code!
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs. These include private medical, enhanced life assurance, dental to name a few.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2fde0a3e-e53a-4a75-995b-d72d8a0188fd