Client Intergrations Analyst
Sportcast is in a growth phase, focused on delivering the next generation of pricing software and customer experiences to the sports betting industry.
Everyone in the SportCast team is proud of building a business that has become an industry leader in redefining sports betting experiences.
In June 2020 we reached a stage in our evolution, where finding the right partner to help the business scale and conquer new regions was the natural next step and this was achieved when we joined the OpenBet family. Using OpenBet's supreme technologies, reputation and personal development channels we aim to deliver solutions to the biggest client's in the world. Any new employee is welcomed into a business that is uniquely positioned to take advantage of one of the most exciting growth spaces in the world.
SportCast x OpenBet is a team that you want to be part of! Come join us.
Working as part of a global team, the Client Intergrations Analyst will play a key role in the centralized intergrations communication process for internal and external partners. You will be responsible for delivering professional, accurate, and timely service including triaging and resolving issues in production, application monitoring, contact handling and incident coordination for business-to-business (B2B) customers. This individual is a fantastic communicator, possessing technical skills, with solid industry knowledge which enables them to assist customers and adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will also need to be a flexible team player and available to work in a 24/7, shift work environment.
* Client Intergrations Analyst support through Slack and e-mail channels.
* Provide timely response to all intergration quiries and testing requests
* Triage, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to testing / intergration environments.
* Categorize and prioritize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
* Be the Intergration Incident Coordinator until incident resolution. Notify the business when any high priority incidents may occur. Contribute to the rapid resolution of incidents by calling for the necessary assistance from groups within the organization. Escalate issues with relevant personnel or support organizations as required..
* Proactively remain current with internal Standard Operating Procedures.
* Acquire expert product knowledge in casino products, business partners, company structure, organization and industry.
* Seek out and recommend automation as a means to reduce manual workload.
* Other ad-hoc requests as assigned.
Must be organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - can interact with customers and internal departments to gather information and translate technical concepts.
* Strong time management skills that enable performance and delivery of results while working in a high volume work environment.
* A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
* Enthusiastic attitude with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the iGaming business.
* Must be able and willing to operate in a 24/7 environment as part of a global business function.
Nice to Haves
* Previous experience in the Online Gaming industry.
* Bachelor degree in IT or computer-related field, or equivalent work experience.
* Technical certification(s) an advantage.
Why would you enjoy working with us at Open Bet?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at Open Bet, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.