Business Development Manager - Sports Content
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services.?Scientific Games’ digital arm - SG Digital is a trusted partner to the world's most powerful iGaming,?iLottery?and Sports Betting brands. From our world leading sports betting technology to our in-house game studios and broad partner network of?third party?suppliers, we offer customers the widest portfolio of content available across our?OpenSports?and?OpenGaming?platforms.?
At SG Digital we have 1,600+ employees (including 900+ engineers and developers) and over 200 customers. We currently provide our technology to customers across the globe. Our head office is in London with over 20 offices across the globe spanning EMEA, APAC, and North America.
Leading the charge in the sports betting arena, SG Digital’s?OpenSports?product suite offers end-to-end sportsbook solutions to partners of all sizes in regulated jurisdictions. Covering every aspect of sports betting,?OpenSports?allows operators to pick and choose the tech pieces they need to build a long-term viable product.??????
We are searching for a high-energy Business Development Manager who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge on sports betting content and understanding of industry trends, the Business Development Manager will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their needs, and recommend new products and services that will help them grow their operations. The Business Development Manager will also drive sales strategies and help establish commercial quotas.
Essential Job Functions:
· Accelerate revenue and new customer acquisition to grow the sports content business
· Generate new sales leads and pipeline opportunities
· Drive revenue targets within assigned accounts through effective leadership, consultative support, and relationship building in order to contribute to the attainment of the company’s sales goals
· Engage the marketing and product teams to develop marketing and product support where new business opportunities exist.
· Maintains a solid understanding of SG Digital’s Sport Content and Services offering as well as expertise knowledge of the sports betting industry
· Create commercial and pricing structure and close commercial deals
· Measure and achieve success metrics
· Leverage business intelligence, industry research, and market analysis to drive commercial strategy and growth opportunities
· Travel to customers and industry events as needed
· 7+ years experience in sales, account management and business development
· University degree in commerce, business administration, or equivalent field of study
· Strong industry and product knowledge (digital games, sports betting, platforms)
· Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Strong leadership experience
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to condense complex analyses into executive-level insights and recommendations
· Data-driven decision making
· Knowledge of Sports Betting, iGaming, or iLottery industry and regulations
· Possess the ability to collaborate across teams
· Self-directed with proven the ability to think independently