SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
It is an exciting time in the growth of iGaming and Sports betting in the US. We are looking for a Business Analyst.
You should be able to move quickly on any given topic or situation and be fast learners of the products and features implemented and maintained in SGD. A 'can-do' attitude and flexible problem-solving skills will be pre-requisites.
- Focuses on understanding the problem and being the domain expert so that s/he can answer questions from the development team swiftly and decisively
- Define and write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria via design thinking and agile business analysis principles
- Ensure there is an ongoing pipeline of development-ready stories to provide consistent value-generating work to Global Product teams
- Work closely with users, business stakeholders, games designers and technical teams to produce specifications for products that deliver on functionality, value, future proof designs and product 'elegance'
- Competitor analysis and industry trends should be analyzed and feed into the roadmap
- Is the domain expert on a specific pillar for existing products of SGD
- Define and specify product features
- Supports the US Product team during customer workshops for elaborating requirements and ensures that all configuration elements are correctly captured
- Prepares product requirements documents (PRD) for customer requirements ensuring that it aligns with Global Product framework and roadmap initiatives
- Triages the customer defects and ensures that the proposed solution aligns with the customer configurations
- Gets input from the Product Portfolio Managers on user story writing, acceptance criteria and user journeys while assisting the US Product team related to product or bespoke work
- Supports the user acceptance testing process on customer level
- Signs off the stories on product or customer reference and helps quality assurance resources
- Steps in if needed as a Product Expert as the occasion calls
- Understands the needs of the developers, delivery teams and customers and build good working relationships with these people for the good of the project
- Is always available to share the Project Statement of Work with all stakeholders and extract the information requested by US Product team
- Assists in operational rollout and support
Knowledge & Experience
- Ideally 1 - 3 years business analysis role or product ownership experience in Gaming industry
- Working experience in analysis and design of information systems or to a similar position
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a technology domain
- Ability to think big and small, comfortable whiteboarding a new experience and optimising existing features
- Solid knowledge of the iGaming/Sports betting market (retail and digital), regulatory dynamics and Casing or Sports Betting product ecosystem
- Degree level education
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Proven experience in structured methodologies and technologies and modelling tools
- Experience working in consumer facing online business
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Methodical, Quality and Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for short travels & short term missions
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.