SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
The Business Analyst supports the Product Manager and Product Owners to elucidate and simplify customer and product requirements.
You should have previous experience in either Sportsbook sites or Betting/ Retail product offerings.
You should be able to move quickly on any given topic or situation and be fast learners of the products and features implemented and maintained in SGD.
As part of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for assisting in fleshing out the Agile teams backlog and work hand in hand with the Product Owner.
- Supports the user acceptance testing process on customer level
- Focuses on understanding the problem and being the domain expert so that s/he can answer questions from the development team swiftly and decisively
- Be familiar with all Scrum ceremonies, roles and responsibilities
- Define and write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria via design thinking and agile business analysis principles
- Continuously assist the Product Owner and the team to deliver as per acceptance criteria
- Validate what has been delivered meets the stated user story acceptance criteria
- Facilitate dependencies, risks and issues across team utilizing scrum of scrum techniques for effective customer delivery
- Is the domain expert on a specific pillar for existing products of SGD
- Supports the Product Managers and Product Owners during customer workshops for elaborating requirements and ensures that all configuration elements are correctly captured
- Prepares product requirements documents (PRD) for existing products
- Gets input from Product Managers and assists on product requirements documents for newly developed products
- Prepares documentation relevant to customer specific topics and maintains configurations applied
- Triages the customer defects, discusses with the Product Owner and ensures that the proposed solution aligns with the customer configurations
- Gets input from the Product Owners on user story writing, acceptance criteria and user journeys while assisting the agile teams related to product or bespoke work
- Is an active member of the agile team
- Signs off the stories on product or customer reference and helps quality assurance resources
- Steps in if needed as a Product Owner as the occasion calls
- Understands the needs of the developers, delivery teams and customers and build good working relationships with these people for the good of the project
- Is always available to share the Project Statement of Work with all stakeholders and extract the information requested by Product Owners or Managers
- Assists in operational rollout and support
Knowledge & Experience
Solid knowledge of the Sports betting market (retail and digital), regulatory dynamics and Sports Betting product ecosystem
Understanding agile development processes
Degree level education
Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
Proven experience in structured methodologies and technologies and modelling tools
Working experience in analysis and design of information systems or to a similar position
Experience working in consumer facing online business
Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
Methodical, Quality and Results oriented
Excellent communication skills
Available for short travels & short term missions
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at NYX Gaming Group, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.