SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative, state of the art and proven software that powers the world’s most successful gaming operators.
With the immediate opening up of the US Sports betting market, we are uniquely positioned with the combination of our world-leading OpenBet (TM) sports betting software and the US market strength of our parent organisation Scientific Games Corp, to take advantage of this huge opportunity.
This role sits in the Business Intelligence Team, tasked with enabling the business to become data-driven. The purpose is to step-change current operational, financial, and executive reporting by utilizing relevant technologies and visualize information in simple, impactful ways, provide deeper insight, and enable value-creating decisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive candidate passionate about BI solutions, who is comfortable engaging stakeholders and working independently to identify user requirements and deliver relevant solutions. The focus of the role is primarily on visualizing the reporting requirements in a best-practice interactive way, with backend support being provided by the rest of the team.
Joining the team at the beginning of its’ transformation gives the successful candidate a great opportunity to make a significant impact on a particular functional area, whilst influencing the wider efforts to develop new capability across the business. We are hoping to attract an ambitious person, used to operating in a fast-moving environment, who is flexible, pragmatic, innovative, and a good problem solver.
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of BI solutions.
- Design high-end reporting visualizations (Dashboards, interactive Graphs, and Charts, Drill in reports, etc.).
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical internal stakeholders to determine requirements, estimate the level of effort, and implement solutions for reporting that meets business needs.
- Support self-service reports for all customer teams, product teams, and support teams.
- Troubleshoot and analyze reporting and data input issues’ root causes.
- Document the produced work.
If you’re the right candidate for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of SQL for designing, querying, and managing relational databases.
- Exposure to Reporting/Analytics tools (Power BI, SSRS, etc).
- Exposure to DAX language.
- Strong fundamental programming skills.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any related field.
It would also be great to see these skills/attributes as well:
- Exposure to data warehouse design techniques and ETL tools (SSIS).
- Experience in building OLAP Cubes and multidimensional/tabular data models (SSAS).
- Working knowledge in API client development.
- Knowledge of Kafka.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Confident engaging at different levels of management and with people at different levels of technical understanding.
- Conscientious, with an eye on building sustainable solutions that are well documented and understood.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance-focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!