Automation QA Manager
OpenBet is sport. The world's top sports betting brands choose OpenBet as their partner for world class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So they’re ready with exciting, memorable and safe sports betting experiences, to entertain millions of players worldwide.
OpenBet’s mission is to power growth and player engagement for operators through a global betting ecosystem that delivers at scale, at speed, at every great sports event. Our 1000 talented colleagues are the market's top team. We achieve billions of bets in a season; 60,000+ per second (more transactions than Amazon on Prime Day); 100% uptime (zero Superbowl crashes!) and we're built on 25 years of imaginative technology that is iterated daily.
OpenBet has established a premium client base of more than 75 operators worldwide and has 34 licences across the fastest growing regulated sports betting markets in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The team is growing at scale driven by accelerated demand for our products and significant investment. We offer the speed, dynamism and growth opportunities of a start-up, underpinned by the stability and strength of a global employer.
Working at OpenBet every day is an opportunity for you to create exciting betting entertainment for millions of sports fans across the globe.
Want to be part of our evolving future growth?
The Automation QA Manager is accountable for the QA and Testing strategy across a division of the organization.
The selected candidate will play an important role in the production of Automation QA strategies, understanding which key components are required to put in place for a successful quality assurance.
He/she will defines a Monitor & analysis strategy (metrics, KPIs) for defects to improve quality across SDLC and customer experience.
Finally, the QA manager will own the QA customer relationship on behalf of the company and will put in place visibility and traceability mechanisms for the testing processes to secure: Test sufficiency, effectiveness, efficiency & progress.
4 pillars of the role: Sharing best practices | Lead Teams | Train employees | Analyse Data
If you are the right Automation QA Manager for us, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive test regression, functional & non-functional strategies for complex IT projects working in Agile environments, for full lifecycle through to production deployment;
- Excellent leadership skills, able to motivate and lead personal development plans for employees as well as driving change and handling difficult and complex releases.
- Solid Test Automation experience. Demonstrable ability to create/run existing automated test cases (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Postman, Cypress.io, Playwright etc.).
- Familiarity with test management tools (example TestRail) and any integration with project management tools like JIRA or Confluence and testing tools for continuous development-test-deploy cycles.
- High level appreciation of CI/CD tools and Devops process with projects/programmes running mostly on Agile/Safe methodologies.
- He/she should also have necessary knowhow on BDD, TDD and be able to operate with significant management responsibility opposite senior customer figures, architects, Head of QA, engineering delivery managers and senior organisation stakeholders.
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace;
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow;
- Tangible and genuine career development - at OpenBet, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to business-critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks.
- Flexible working, this role is open to remote workers based out of Athens and having full working rights to work anywhere else within Greece.