Scientific Games have combined SG Interactive and NYX Gaming Group to form a new leader in online gaming sports betting and iLottery: SG Digital.
SG Digital leads the industry in online gaming, sports, and iLottery solutions. Leveraging the combined power of nine world-class game studios, the world’s premiere sportsbook platform, and unparalleled technology expertise, SG Digital offers customers a robust portfolio of proven products and unprecedented levels of customer service.
The division employs 1,500 employees across 34 offices, serving over 200 customers with more than 2,000 games and 40 licenses worldwide.
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Junior Risk Manager
You will be trading odds for a wide variety of sports events. You will be monitoring and risk managing sportsbooks for multiple projects. You will work towards meeting the pre-match and in-play GGR, Margin, Turnover, and/or other goals per project, with an eye on maximizing profitability.
· Execute trading and risk management strategy and techniques (pregame and live betting monitoring and compiling along with updating odds) for multiple sports and betting environments
· Statistical data analysis, evaluation and reporting
· Excel on ‘day to day’ operations of the team
· Ensure Payout and Sales targets are met for multiple projects
· Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
· Monitor prices and control liabilities
· Effectively profile the customer base
· Negotiate bets
· Profile customers
· Adjust pricing for certain events when necessary
· Ensure correct and timely resulting of the events
· Report and escalate issues surfacing during shift to the shift leader
· Build and maintain close working relationships within the trading team
· Provide feedback for the Trading Procedures
· Provide feedback for the Product
· Good knowledge of the Sports betting market (retail and digital), betting methodology and bookmaking principles and techniques, would be considered a plus
· Understanding of the odds making process (probabilities, over-rounds, margins, payout ratio)
· Degree level education
· Knowledge of American Sports is a must.
· Skilled in mathematical analysis.
· Proficient in English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
· Collaborates - Is a team player
· Gains trust and support of others
· Comes up with ideas that are new, better or unique
· Decision quality - Makes quality long and short-term decisions
· Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles
· Additional language skills desired.
MTS United States
Head of Trading