Associate MTS Trader
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Scientific Games (SG) is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of lottery and gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities. Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its 8,000+ employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 100+ countries on 6 continents.
- Execute trading and risk management strategy and techniques (pregame and live betting monitoring and compiling along with updating odds) for multiple sports and betting environments
- Statistical data analysis, evaluation and reporting
- Excel on ‘day to day’ operations of the team
- Ensure Payout and Sales targets are met for multiple projects
- Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Effectively profile the customer base
- Negotiate bets
- Profile customers
- Adjust pricing for certain events when necessary
- Ensure correct and timely resulting of the events
- Report and escalate issues surfacing during shift to the shift leader
- Build and maintain close working relationships within the trading team
- Provide feedback for the Trading Procedures
- Provide feedback for the Product
- Good knowledge of the Sports betting market (retail and digital), betting methodology and bookmaking principles and techniques, would be considered a plus
- Understanding of the odds making process (probabilities, over-rounds, margins, payout ratio)
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of American Sports is a must.
- Skilled in mathematical analysis.
- Proficient in English
- Collaborates - Is a team player
- Gains trust and support of others
- Comes up with ideas that are new, better or unique
- Decision quality - Makes quality long and short-term decisions
- Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles
- Additional language skills desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.