Application Support Analyst
SG Digital leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, as well as integrating with the greatest gaming content providers in the market, used by billions of end users. And, while many other companies have been downsizing, we continue to see growth across our business.
Want to be part of our story!
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst to fill in an exciting role focusing on supporting, debugging and improving the functionality and performance of applications and systems running on high availability production environments. Our world leading sportsbooks process over 70% of all UK & Gibraltar regulated bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability. As an Application Support Analyst with us, you’ll have exposure to these systems and more, as you take our products and your career to the next level.
Responsibilities of a Support Developer within SG Digital:
- Maintain the stability and efficiency of our world class software and live platforms
- Investigate technical issues and manage deployment of fixes to live systems
- Liaise with the Customer and??Development teams to resolve important technical issues
If you are the right Support Analyst for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience developing on Unix/Linux, and working knowledge of Linux internals and system utilities
- Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) website design
- Website development skills (HTML, HTML5 and CSS)
- Web technologies and internet protocols (XML, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience using version control systems (GIT, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Confidence with SQL
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Exposure to continuous delivery technologies, tools and methods
Why would you enjoy this opportunity with SG Digital?:
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible career development, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy amazing benefits, a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 03f1bbb4-379a-42ed-b71f-d1f026858b62