Agile Project Manager
SG Digital (part of Scientific Games Corp. NASDAQ:SGMS) leads the global gaming market, providing innovative software that powers the world’s most successful operators and online gaming providers.
We pride ourselves on product innovation and technical excellence and are constantly adding new applications and new functionality to our product suite, used by billions of end users. Having recently become the Digital, online Division of the $4bn Scientific Games, we are now in a period of dramatic growth that will see us grow headcount by 30% this year alone.
Want to be part of our story?
We are a group of distributed multidisciplinary engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds.
The teams are small and move fast -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction.
Based in Bristol, or remotely with regular visits to the office, the Studio Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of Scientific Games - Digital projects including new game content, entries into new markets, and large feature improvements. The Studio PM will be expected to oversee multiple projects operating within a matrix organisation, occasionally utilising international resource pools.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently but provide frequent updates to the international PMO and other key stakeholders, as well as taking opportunities to improve project management and development practices.
· Facilitate coordination of day-to-day and weekly work within delivery teams
· Understand and actively remove impediments for delivery teams
· Work to plan studio content so that timelines are clear, understood and tracked
· Manage risks, issues and dependencies identified on projects
· Manage delivery pipeline and resource allocation to maintain team utilisation
· Updating internal reporting packs focusing on project delivery
· Seeing projects through to launch / live
· Manage and coordinate triage and resolution of production incidents and escalations
· Identifying any process improvements within the delivery teams and raising these with the respective leads
· Escalation of priority items to Studio Manager & Studio Operations Director as appropriate
· Work together with development, QA and infrastructure leads of both local and remote teams to develop, test and deliver against agreed requirements
· Financial management, including project creation, time tracking and month end processes to support the finance department
· Strong organisation, collaboration, communication and interpersonal skill
· Operational, delivery and project management experience
· Must be resilient and able to work well under pressure
· Must be highly adaptable and able to move with change within the projects / business
· Agile experience
· Experience of using tools such as Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, JIRA & Confluence
· Strong reporting & presentation skills
· Confident speaker
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
· iGaming and industry knowledge
· Technical capacity with the ability to translate technical language to customers
· Scrum Master or similar Agile certification
· Servant Leader experience
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!