SG Digital leads the online gaming and sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the world's most successful operators, including Flutter, Entain, 888, Kindred, Leo Vegas and bet365.
Our customer teams ensure that our global clients receive ongoing support and development to keep their sports betting solutions ahead rapidly evolving tech trends.
With offices in locations including Malta, UK, Gibraltar, North America, Australia, Greece, and Romania and operators glabally. SG Digital provides the most open gaming platform and a product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution available. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
Reporting to the VP of Commercial the Account Director will be responsible for managing a set of important tier 1 customer accounts and will be responsible for building lasting relationships that translate into increased revenues generated through our Casino product offerings. You will be responsible for increasing your customers’ business revenues and will be proactive, persistent and creative.
This person will be expected to own the relationship with the customer and be their focal point for interaction across the SG Digital business.
The key responsibilities will be:
- To create strategic business plans in conjunction with the customer
- Identify business opportunities with your customers and internal SG Digital business
- Provide ongoing Account Management and leadership internally and externally
- Achieve annual revenue targets and ability to forecast accurately
- Tracking, reporting, and analysis of KPI’s
- Handle and prioritize operators daily issues in conjunction with internal support functions
- Identify and co-ordinate training requirements
- To deliver a knowledgeable and professional QBR update to the SG Digital Exec team
- Occasional international travel will also be expected
- To develop new business opportunities by upselling and cross selling new and existing products and features
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in similar commercial role/s (gaming industry an advantage)
- A technical understanding of the Online Gaming industry (an advantage)
- A tenacious personality with an inner drive to achieve outstanding results
- Core detailed account management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for online gaming
- Strategic and business driven
- Strong networking skills
- Understand technology/delivery principles at a high level
- Project management skills
- Confident presentation skills to deliver with gravitas
- Understanding of legal agreements relative to e-gaming
- Fluent in spoken and written English (other languages including Swedish, Spanish, Italian and Danish would be advantageous but not mandatory)
- Experience and ability to manage complex negotiations
What can SG Digital give you
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams, and where appropriate switch teams and projects as you and our business continue to develop and grow
- Tangible and genuine career development - at SG Digital, where you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real world and business critical projects & the chance to develop some of the world’s leading igaming operators whilst working with various clients
- Flexible benefits portal which means you can tailor a package which suits individual needs.
And if that’s not enough, you will get to enjoy flexible working, whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5986b181-a879-4876-b32a-b992e233c688